Sunday, September 10, 2006

V&R for H&M

If like me you can't wait to see Viktor & Rolf's collection for H&M, which is due to hit stores in November, take a look at their brilliant blog, which features a truly beautiful ad for their new men's fragrance "Antidote" with a specially written song by Rufus Wainwright.
Antidote

I interviewed our dynamic duo when they staged a 10-year retrospective of their work at the Museum of Fashion and Textile in Paris. I decided to wear one of the sweaters they designed for the French catalogue La Redoute - grey wool with puffy sleeves. Viktor walks in, silently appraises my look and says: "Nice sweater." One minute later, Rolf walks in, clocks my top and says: "Nice sweater." They really do share one brain!
This is a picture I took of their new collection for fall. The bodice of the dress is literally dipped in silver!
Viktor&Rolf

No comments: