Monday, February 12, 2007

Designers for less

Designers at a snip...part XXIV. The buzz right now is all about Proenza Schouler's collection for Target's GO International project. Sadly for us Europeans, the mass market retailer does not ship outside the United States, but trendy French boutique Colette will offer a small selection of items starting next Monday. Look out in particular for the satiny corsets and palm prints.
Proenza SchoulerProenza SchoulerProenza SchoulerProenza Schouler
My favorite outfits from the Proenza Schouler collection for Tarzhay

The exclusivity goes both ways. French designer Lolita Lempicka has created a limited edition for Etam, ranging from bikinis to gold sandals, that will go on sale in France from April 24. Book your trip now!
Lolita Lempicka

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for that particular brand. The prices for the boots are around 240 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the velcros are all over 200 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes were around 180 bucks everwhere. But for all I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 230 dollars on every page. But finally I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?